Tuesday, November 6, 2007

#9 - RSS and Bloglines

I set up my Bloglines account a few weeks ago now and have been having fun watching a few blogs - like Robyns! And today I have finally gotten to exploring some of the other tools like Topix and Feedster. I added The Age to my bloglines account, and also The Aust. Library Journal as suggested through ANZ Ref Centre. I think these will be really interesting. And I've already enjoyed keeping up with the literature world with the lit links that Bloglines suggested. I just with Melbourne water has an RSS feed so that I could keep up with the storage levels. It's up to 40.3 today!
http://www.melbournewater.com.au/Default.asp?bhcp=1

1 comment:

Alpaca girl said...

Dear sleepy head, we do sadly miss the snores that used to emanate from the far end of the room.
Keep up the great work with the blogging, the baby and the TOFWT (time off from work thing).
ciao